Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I know, more invites!

     If you've been paying attention at all, you'll know that I've been pretty indecisive about the design for my wedding invitations. I'm having trouble deciding how formal to get, what colors to use, what fonts work the best. I come up with a design and feel pretty good about it one day, then completely change my mind the next. Mom and I have set me the deadline of March 1st to finish my design and send it for printing. In that vein, here are some more invite designs:



If you're finding my abrupt switch from brown to black odd, it's a result of our choice of bridesmaids' dresses, which have an element of black to them. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it. This is the one. Stop fretting...and everyone will appreciate the Black & Gold ;)

    ReplyDelete